Sunday, June 23, 2019

New Life




It has been long time since I last shared everything on this blog. It was back then in 2014 where I got engaged and before being someone wife. I have been thinking for so long to write again. So yeah, here I am starting my new entry looking forward to keep new memories here, the beginning of new status on 2019 😉

Skip all the marriage life. I swear it was such a great journey as well as beautiful memories to be remembered and kept but I don't feel like sharing it here. Or well maybe depends on my mood later heheh. I bet I'm gonna share them with you guys juga one day! Sooner or later 😝

I am still on my healing process period. My emotion and feeling are still on roller-coaster mode. Memories bring me back here. All the suffer changes me. I am not whom I used to be. So I take some time to read this blog again trying to catch up what I am before. As I read all those old entries, suddenly I felt how I miss being a teenager! The phase of life where you-do-whatever-you-want-and-take-challenge. The phase of life where your lovey-dovey-story is on air and searching for the right one. Ehemmm

Making wrong decision in life is such a big turning point. But then, everything happen in Allah's will. So nothing to regret, only grateful.  I believe Allah always has a better plan for me. Appreciate this life as much as I can. But I feel anxious too for whatever coming up in the future. Let's just follow the flow. May Allah ease and help me in whatever I am going through later.

Welcoming a new me right here, being single again, raising a 3y/o little soldier on my own ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment